5/27/11

The Toilet Situation


When we arrived the first thing I checked out was the toilet situation in my room.  I had heard way too much about the hole in the ground for a toilet here and was not sure how to handle it.  I was overjoyed when I saw it was a western toilet, complete with a remote control.  The seat is warmed, water sprays away all the 'residue' and air blow-dries you off!  In public restrooms there are even buttons for 'powerful deodorizer' and 'toilet noise' to cover those sometimes (in my case most always) slightly embarrassing noises.  I want one installed asap back home.  Here, everything seems designed to be as efficient as possible.  When you flush, there is an option for big flush or little flush, and upon flushing you'll find a little sink atop the toilet using water that will then go into the back of the toilet to use.