5/28/11

our communication isn't perfect, but it works!

Email from my adorable group on changing our meeting place for tonight's scouting.


Good evening I'm sorry at night late. We are Urahira and Yamamoto of
the same team as Elaine Miller. There is asking today. We cannot
report with Elaine Miller. Therefore, I want you to pass on the
content of mail to Elaine Miller. My best regards though an impudent
asking it.

Masaki decreases, and there is business since eight o'clock and the
time of the discussion will have decreased to the school Mr. Elaine
Miller and tomorrow though it was a set at PM 5:00. We go to the hotel
of Elaine Miller to increase [nanode and time. Therefore, please wait
for Elaine Miller in the lobby at PM 5:00 hotel. I'm sorry for
changing the schedule suddenly. My best regards. My best regards.

Deparrure time: There is no change.
Departure point: school →Elaine Miller of hotel.

Please continue your favors toward telling because it is good tomorrow
morning. Asking does suitably though it is a really mpolite thing.